If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 26, 2021

[SS-950] Meeting Cheat


[MEETING CHEAT]

"I am warning you only once. Leave my girlfriend alone."

"I'm not the one who's coming to her. She's the one coming to me. Tell her that."

"I will find you and hurt you big time, man."

"No need to find me, man. I am just here at the beach. Come face me."

Laxan was angry. The nerve of this man to flirt with his girlfriend and now to challenge him.

He knew where the beach was located. He was going to face this man and put him in his place.

The man was his girlfriend's new officemate. He caught the him texting his girlfriend. He found the guy's social media. He knew the face of the man he was looking for.

Laxan stood at a rock and tried to find the man.


"HEY YOU!"

He turned to where the voice came from. He found a muscular man wearing stylish blue speedos looking at him intensely.


Laxan jumped from the rock he was standing on and charged onto the man.

He bumped on the man's hard body and they fell and wrestled on the sand. Both of them were equally strong for each other.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Laxan shouted as he grappled the man.

"No! I'm gonna kill you and then get her from you!" the man responded.

Laxan was able to remove the man's speedo and exposed his privates. The man was also able to take his shorts off.

Both of them were naked while wrestling. Laxan noticed that the man was getting an erection. He untangled, "what the fuck man, why are you hard?!"

The man pointed him, "you're hard too!"

Then the man pulled him and kissed him. He just willingly kissed back. There was something about their two hot and hunky bodies wrestling that got them horny.

"What if we ditch your girlfriend, go to my place then see if we can fuck," the man suggested.

"Fuck you. So forward. Now I know why my girlfriend liked you," Laxan said, "okay. Let's go then!"




---------------

If you want to support my writing and to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment