If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

[SS-951] Meat's Boss


[MEAT'S BOSS]

I almost can't remember how I got into this situation. I just know that I competed against twenty of the best graduates in the city just to get this job.

And career-wise, I have progressed more than I could ever dreamed of. Working under one of the country's corporate dragons has given me so much to put in my professional portfolio.

However, I got more than I bargained for. I am almost always staying in my top boss' office for an overnight. I always go home past midnight.

Here I am again, in front of him after we have finished all of the decisions we needed to make that day.

My handsome boss starts to unbutton, "let's go to agenda two for this meeting."

I swallow and take my work clothes off. In front of him, I wear nothing but black bikini briefs. He likes it when he sees me in sexy underwear.


He smirks at me, "you're getting smarter and sexier."

I just nod. At this point, I am no longer allowed to talk.

I watch him as he removes the rest of his clothes. This corporate dragon not only has the sly and smart skills of a well-made business man, but he has a very beautiful physique.


I know what to do. I crawl to him and start licking his body. I used to not enjoy it. But now, I have traded actual dinners for this. Tasting his meaty bod was enough for me. It also helps me in my diet."

He touches my body. "You're such a meat now. You used to be such a nerd when you got here. I need to go home early today. Finish me off."

I remove my briefs and I start riding on his dick with my ass. I used to not enjoy it. But now, my hole craves for his long cock. I moan like a slut. My dick is hard.

I almost can't remember how I got into this situation. But I have no regrets.





---------------

If you want to support my writing and to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment