If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 5, 2021

[SS-941] Grayish Blue


[GRAYISH BLUE]

"Wow, I love this fight suit you made!" Super Fighter Man, or SFM, the city's super hero spoke.

The city's renowned tailor started at the handsome and strong hero who donned his newest creation, "yes it fits you perfectly!"

SFM smiled, "thank you so much for putting so much thought in the suits that you create for me!"

"You should test the suit if you can move smoothly," the tailor suggested.

SFM started doing fighting poses. His moves were fluid despite the tightness of the material.


"Damn SFM, you look so majestic!" the tailor praised.

"But do you really think gray-blue is a good color combination though?" asked the hero.

"Well, I can't die the specialized cloth that I formulated because it will lose its durability. My color options are limited," the tailor replied, "I know that you are a graphic designer in real life, but please give that a break when you're SFM."

SFM laughed, "okay. Okay. This is also good so I can hide easier in the dark."

"Do your signature kick! I'll take a photo!" the tailor said, getting his phone.

SFM did his signature flying kicks. He looks so bad-ass.


After the pictorial, the tailor oriented the hero with the other perks of the suit, "it's two times more water resistant, five times heat and fire resistant, it stores pressure as kinetic energy to be used later."

"Wow. You are making my super hero work easy for me," said the hero.

"There's another perk," the tailor walked to him and pressed on the center back.

SFM started writhing and moaning in pleasure. "Ohhh god ohhh goood. The suit is massaging my dick and fingering my ass."

The tailor smirked, "yeah. I know you like to be pleasured like that."

SFM laid on the floor and continued squirming. His bulge was so prominent, "I love this ohh my god."

The tailor whipped out his cock and started jacking off while the hero was getting off on the high tech suit.

SFM growled and flinched, "I'm gonna cum! AAAGH!" Then semen seeped out of the bulge.

The tailor got some of the cum, tasted it and used it lubricate his cock while beating it. SFM went to him knelt and opened his mouth.

"Oh shit!" then ropes of cum burst out of the tailor's dick. SFM drank it all.

The tailor pulled up the hero-- who was also his boyfriend. They kissed.

"Damn, you know how to make me happy, I love you," SFM whispered.

"I love you too. I will do everything to protect you with my creations," the tailor replied.

"Wait, what if the enemy activates that sex feature while in a fight?"

"Oh don't worry. It can only be activated by my fingerprint."

"Smart!"

They kissed again.


----------------

New tagalog full fiction is already available at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment