If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 19, 2021

[SS-947] Dusk Prairie


[DUSK PRAIRIE]

"No waaaayyy..." you mutter while you are in the middle of walking the prairie.

You see a half-naked, handsome muscular man. He is tending to the greens of the prairie.

You wave your hand to him and shout, "hey! It's me! It's me again!"

The man just stares at you and then walks away.

And then suddenly, the sun sets and evening envelopes the sky,

You follow the man as he enters the forest.

You brace yourself as you enter the thick thicket of trees. The twigs catch your clothes and rip them apart.

You continue walking, following your muse even you are just in your white briefs.


The trees' branches catch you again. Then the vines start to circle around your body. Then you feel the vines probe your anus. It tittilates you. You cum.

The trees bring you down. And your mysterious man is nowhere to be seen.

You are lost again.

You feel like the story is ending soon. So, you search frantically. You do not want to end this story without seeing him again.

Then you find a large tree.

And there he is. Standing in his sexy briefs. He smiles at you.


Your alarm goes off. You wake up. The dream ends again.

"Shit," you mutter as you check your crotch. You have a wet dream again. Your briefs are soaked with cum.

After taking a shower, I dress up. In the living room, I find my sister with a man beside her.

"Hiii! Good morning! By the way this is my new boyfriend," then she looks at the man, "this is my brother."

He stands up and shakes your hand, "hi it's nice to meet you!"

You stare at him intently, "you look familiar."

"You too."

"Do you visit the prairie in the east side?"

His face lightens up, "yes I do!"

You smile and tighten your handshake.


---------------

If you want to support my writing and to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment