If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 23, 2021

[SS-949] Rightful Dominant


[RIGHTFUL DOMINANT]

"Oh shit. He's fucking here." You tell yourself while you park your car in front of the house of the man you are visiting.

You recognize the other car parking near you.

You come out of the car.

He also comes out of the car. He is already in his silver briefs.


You laugh at him, "oh wow. Compensating much? You really have to display your body because you think that'll make you a worthy dom for him?"

He smirks, "you're just jealous that you don't have a body like mine."

You point at him, "he's mine."

"I marked him first," he retorts.

"But I treat him better than you do," You insist.

"Well, we'll let him decide."

The both of you enter the house. You go directly to the bathroom, where you were told where your sub will be.

And there he is. He is wearing tight pants and blind fold. He is a truly muscular, sexy slut.


Your rival talks, "tell this man that I am your true master."

"Forgive me, you are both my masters... I am a hungry slut needing two masters," the sub pleads.

"I'm fine with this," I say, "I have other subs that I control."

Your rival sneers at you, "well then give this one to me already."

"No man. He is just too hot to drop." Then you take your clothes off.

The rival looks at you. He seems impressed about your naked body.

The sub crawls to the both of you. He handles you and your rival's cock. Then he sucks on them alternately.

You and your rival moan.

"Ohhhh shit he sucks sooo goood," your rival moans.

"You have a big cock," you comment.

Your rival smirks, "yeah. He likes when I fuck him."

"Let's fuck him together. I'm sure his ass is hungry enough to take two dicks."

He laughs, "yeah. I guess we can agree on that."




---------------

If you want to support my writing and to have access to 10 chapters of the full fiction stories in advance and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment