If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 2, 2021

[SS-940] Girls Trouble


[GIRLS TROUBLE]

You wake up with a heavy headache. You get up and find yourself in a bed and a room in a hotel. You do not remember that you ever got into this hotel.

The last thing you remember was being in the bar with your two friends. You were sharing drinks with three girls.

You feel cold. And then you realize that you are naked except for your briefs.

Then you look at the bed beside yours. One of your friends are there. He is naked, his muscular body is displayed. He is sleeping. You decide not to bug him.


You step out of the bed with nausea. You start walking to the bathroom.

Your other friend is already inside. He is standing just in his briefs.

"Hey man? Why are we here?" you ask him.

He scratched his head. "I don't know man. Where are the girls we picked up last night?"

"I don't know. All I remember was I drank the drink they gave us. And then nothing," you explain.

He touches his chest, "damn. I feel so hot. And I'm so hard."

"Did we have sex with them?"

"We better... But shit. They drugged us!"

"OHHH SHIIIT!" The loud voice booms from outside.

The two of you run out of the bathroom and to your friend on the bed who shouted. He is awake, holding and looking at his cellphone.


"What the hell happened," you ask.

"Shit! They drugged and messed us up! I saw this video!"

The two of you rush to him and watch the video. It was the three of you naked and sucking each other's cock.

"FUCK! THEY REALLY DRUGGED US! SHIT! WE LOOK LIKE HUNGRY FAGGOTS!" your first friend bellows.

"SHIT!" you also shout. But you continue watching yourself sucking and being sucked.

You are starting to get hard.

All three of you are silent.

"Hmm..." you hear moans.

You look from the videos to your friends. They are already kissing.

Whatever the ladies put on your drink, it is still working.

You see the hard cock of your naked friend. You mindlessly suck it.



----------------

New tagalog full fiction is already available at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment