If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

[SS-612] Perp Chase


[PERP CHASE]

Police Officer Jovan was catching a thief from a store in Chinatown. The young shoplifter sprinted fast as soon as he got caught.

The chase lasted for ten minutes until they reached an old park and the petty criminal was finally out of the officer's sight.

And so, Jovan ran around aimlessly in the almost barren part of the park.

Then when he turned to the old, empty stadium, he saw the perp.

"Hey you!" he shouted as he ran fast to the man.

The thief panickingly climbed up the metal barricades.
 

The policeman followed him.

The robber got a long metal pole and faced Jovan, "hey! Stop right there! If you come near, I'll hit you with this!"


Jovan charged abruptly that the thief had no time to swing the pole to him. He bumped the mam. Both of them fell and he got on top of him.

As Jovan tried to get his cuffs from his back, he recited the Miranda code, "you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent-- what the fuck is that?!

Jovan grabbed a dildo that was snuck inside the perp's jacket.

The thief was red, "it's a sextoy sir."

Jovan growled at him, "this is what you stole?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to use this for?" Jovan asked.

"My ass, sir," the man with a defined upper body replied.

"Fuck!" Jovan exclaimed as he got up, "I can feel your boner, you pervert!"

"I'm sorry officer," the thief apologized.

Jovan smirked, "is this what you want?!"

He pulled the perp's pants down. The man was indeed hard and leaking.

"You want me to put this in you?" Jovan offered naughtily.

"Yes officer." Then he raised his feet in the air and showed his hole.

Jovan inserted the dildo into the hole. Then started fucking the man with it.

"Ohhh goood..." the thief moaned, his whimpers echoing in the public stadium.

"I'll arrest you. So the prisoners can fuck you," Jovan teased, "I know you'd like that."

"Yessss..."

Jovan removed the dildo, and then his own pants. "But I'm gonna enjoy this ass first." Then he started fucking the perp.

No comments:

Post a Comment