If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 24, 2019

[SS-610] Fisherman Posing


[FISHERMAN POSING]

Etton was a photographer who was walking by the beach that early morning. He was holding his camera and taking pictures of the beautiful scenery of nature at dawn.

Then he noticed a boat parking at the shore. A boatman jumped from the craft and started tying the ropes to keep the boat in place.

Etton noticed that the man was young and hunky. He only wore red, cheap briefs. 

Etton, who was fresh from a breakup with a short time boyfriend, was attracted to the man. He was a tourist at that place. Nobody knew him, so he decided to give flirting a shot.

He walked and called out to the man, "hey Sir! Hi!"

The man stood by the boat and smiled at him, "Hi Sir! How may I help you?"

Etton raised his camera and said, "I'm a photographer and I'd really want to take pictures of you, while on this beach. I'm practicing my physique photography skills."

The man blushed, "I'm a poor fisherman. Not a model."

Etton shrugged, "that's fine. All you need to do is pose a bit. And I'll shoot away. I'll pay you."

The fisherman smiled. "Okay. Just tell me what to do. I've got more time in my hands. My wife won't come back from the market in two hours."

Etton was disappointed to find that the commoner was straight. But still, he pursued the shoot.

Under Etton's directions, the man posed while he was on the boat. He was standing, crouching and smizing. Etton just kept taking pictures of the man. The camera loved his naturally toned physique.


He then asked the man to pose by the beach. The hunk really looked sexy. He was even asking questions about how he could do better.

Etton could not help but stare at the bulge that was starting to get soaked.


"Oh. Gosh. I'm low bat," Etton announced, ending the photoshoot.

The man walked back to him, "I wanna have copies."

"I'm staying in a nearby hotel, I can give them to you later," Etton replied.

The fisherman smirked, "aside from my pics, is there anything else you want from me?"

Etton stuttered, "huh?"

"I saw you looking intensely. You wanna mess around in my boat?" the hunk teased as he pulled down his briefs. His long semi-erect cock peeped.

"Y-yeah," Etton nervously responded.

The fisherman pulled him up into the boat. Etton did not waste time. He sucked on the man's cock.

"Oh shit. Yeah. That's nice. You fags suck better than my wife!" he groaned 

It did not take long for cum to splatter on Etton's throat. He swallowed it all.

Etton was breathing heavily after he released the dick from his mouth.

To his surprise, the fisherman turned and bent down, "I still have time before I go home to my wife. Fuck me?"

Then the native stud spread his plump ass cheeks to show his hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment