If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 13, 2019

[SS-605] Cheating Escape


[CHEATING ESCAPE]

"Go! Go now!" shrieked the married woman to him.

"I'm still undressed!" Verno retorted.

"My husband is coming up! You have to leave now!" she said, pushing him to the window.

Verno, scared and irritated, wearing nothing but a jockstrap, got out of the window and perched on a tree.

He was scared of moving, he was scared of heights. Also, he was anxious that his naked muscular back was on display.

As he hid at the side of the tree, he could hear his lover and her husband talking. It sounded serious but he could not make out the words.

"Psst!"

Verno turned his head and saw a man from the neighboring house, looking at him while standing by the window.


"Oh shit," Verno muttered in public, but he could not budge. He was too afraid of falling.

"So, you're my lady neighbor's other guy," he declared.

"Ssshhhh!" Verno retorted.

"Look, you can creep through here. You can stay here while you hide," the neighbor offered.

Verno assessed the distance between the tree and the man's window. Transferring seemed doable.

So, he nervously moved towards the neighbor and got into the house through the window successfully.

The neighbor pulled him in. 

Verno was heaving, "shit that was so close. But I can't leave here like this. I have to get my clothes and stuff from her room!"

"Maybe you should wait for fifteen minutes," the neighbor suggested, "let's wait until her husband is out of the house."

Verno nodded. "Wait how did you know about me?"

He shrugged, "well, I kinda can tell from the way she moans during sex, and I know her husband's not around. She's almost screaming her lungs out in pleasure. You're doing her good!"

Verno smirked, "haha. Thanks."

The neighbor touched his muscles and ass, "well, you do look delectable."

Verno pulled away, "hey. Sir. I mean, thanks a lot for helping, but I'm not gay. Okay?"

The neighbor raised his hands, "sorry."

Verno found it weird that the man who had the same musculature as him was gay.

They stayed there and waited. After twenty minutes, they heard the door from the other house open and shut.

"Maybe he's gone," Verno concluded.

"Wait for five more minutes," he suggested.

After five minutes, Verno headed downstairs.

However, he found a man sitting on the stairs, blocking his way. He was wearing a stylish black brief and was exposing his hunky physique.


It was his lover's husband.

"I know you're fucking my wife. I saw you coming here. Now you've got to pay," he declared.

Before Verno could even evade, the husband siezed him and overpowered him. 

He took of the black briefs and poked Verno's exposed hole.

"Nooooo!" Verno complained.

"Arrrghh ugh ugh! My neighbor texted me as you got here. You shall pay!" the husband continued to fuck him in a brisk pace.

Verno felt like he was being split into half. But it also aroused him.

The neighbor came down, now naked, "oh shit. He's got a nice ass for fucking!"

"Yeah friend," said the husband, "you can take this hole after I'm done with it."

"Yeah. But for the mean time, I'll use his mouh first."

The neighbor pulled Verno by the hair and fucked his mouth savagely.



1 comment: