If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

[SS-603] Off-Shoot Actors


[OFF-SHOOT ACTORS]

Guz knocked on the door of a hotel room.

"Come in!" sounded the voice from inside.

He entered and found Junyo lying on the bed, watching television.

"Is it on yet?" Guz asked as he started removing his shoes and clothes.

Junyo, who was already in his white briefs, turned to him, "not yet. But it will be in a while."

Guz jumped on the bed and laid beside him.

"I missed you a lot. Sorry, I'm late," Guz said as he hopped on top of his lover.

They kissed intimately. It had been a long time since they got together.


Then the commercial break on the TV ended. 

They parted.

"Our scene is next!" Junyo announced as they repositioned.

They watched the screen.

It was the two of them. It was the scene in the television series wherein their characters admitted their feelings for each other and kissed.

Junyo nudged his man, "so, when you-- the Mr. Macho Matinee Idol-- agreed to do this gay character, did you ever think it would come to this?"

Guzz chuckled, "no. I honestly did not. Like you, I didn't want to do that kissing scene."

"Look at you there. You're kissing me with your tongue," Junyo teased.

"I was surprised that your lips were so sweet and I couldn't help myseld," Guzz murmured.

"Wow. They just edited that kiss so short," Junyo complained at the TV.

"Well, I'm here and we can kiss as long as we like," Guzz got above him and started kissing his neck.


They continued making out.

Junyo smiled and said, "you ever regret leaving your girlfriend for me? For this once in a blue moon relationship with me?"

"Never."

Then they kissed once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment