If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 27, 2019

[SS-611] Out Envy


[OUT ENVY]

Schale was peering through the window of the hotel where they were staying. He could see the beach that was outside the building. It was beautiful. But there were more breathtaking scenes that he saw.

He was overwhelmed with envy as he saw two men, both sexy and muscular in ther designer trunks, displaying intimacy and kissing in public.


"You look serious," said a voice from behind him.

He turned and saw Rafa, who was standing behind him while leaning on the wall of the unit and eating breakfast from a bento.


Schale shook his head, "oh. This is nothing at all."

Rafa placed the plate on the table and walked to him. He also peered at the window, "oh you're looking at those guys? How brazen. Kissing in public."

Schale sighed, "brazen but sweet. I want to do that. Why can't we do that?!"

Rafa looked stern, "I told you. I came from a Catholic community. I can't risk my life and reputation by showing you off! I thought you understand that when we got together."

Schale sobbed, "nah. I'll never understand that."

Schale turned and walked out.

"Schale, where are you going?!" he heard Rafa shout before he slammed the door.

Schale walked aimlessly on the beach from afternoon until sundown. He was an openly gay man. But when he fell in love with his closeted hot boyfriend, Rafa, he had to keep his pride under wraps to protect his lover.

But after six months, Schale was getting tired of hiding.

Before the sunset, a man blocked him.

It was Rafa. "Hey."

"Hey."

Rafa looked apologetic. "If I kiss you, right here. Right now. Will you forgive me?"

Schale was happy. He did not answer anything except for a smile.

Rafa leaned towards him and kissed him. Long and deep. Their lip locking lasted five minutes. People were starting to look, but neither of them minded.

Rafa became more brave, and pulled Schale to a large rock. "To prove to you my love, I'll even fuck you in public."

Schale was shocked, "you don't need to do that!"

"I want to!"

Soon, their shorts were off. Schale was moaning as Rafa fucked him hard.

"Oh my god so hot!" shouted a different voice.

They looked up and saw it was the same gay couple they saw earlier. Their trunks were sporting engorged bulges.

"Can we join?" one of them asked.


No comments:

Post a Comment