If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 3, 2019

[SS-601] Bi Hitchhiker


[BI HITCHHIKER]

Bao was walking down the street to the bus terminal when he heard honking beside him.

He turned and saw a girl in a car waving at him. She seemed like a middle-aged, but young looking woman.

Bao stopped and looked at her funny, "hello? Do I know you, Ma'am?"

The woman grinned, "I'm Estelle. You wanna hitch a ride?"

Bao smirked. He usually got hitching offers from men. And he was actually expecting that, now that he was walking shirtless and his muscular physique was on display.

He did not know there were women who also picked up men. She seemed like a very rich lady, judging upon her expensive car and clothes.

"I'd love that Estelle, I'm Bao," he introduced himself. "However, I'm travelling to the countryside. I'm going to the beach. It's going to be a hassle for you to take me there."

Estelle shrugged, "it's fine. I've nothing else to do for the next three days. So, why not?"

"Thanks! I won't say no to that!" Then Bao hopped in.

He directed her to the way to the resort. During their talks in that three hour ride, he learned that Estelle was a mistress to a very rich politician. Her man was out of the country so she was free to galivant.

During the whole time they were inside the car, she kept on touching him. He let her. Afterall, he got a free ride.

When they arrived, Bao immediately got into a clear stream of water and wet himself.


"So, you're just in this trip alone?" Estelle inquired.

Bao shook his head, "I've friends here. But before you see them, I have to warn you. They're all gay."

"Oh! So you're gay too?" she asked.

"Nope, I'm bi," he replied.

"Glad to hear. I always wondered how gay relationships are like," she cooed.

They both went closer to the beach. Somewhere on the rock formations, two handsome and muscular men were standing. They were wearing designer speedos.


"Those are my friends. They're a couple."

"Oh."

Then the two men started kissing each other, while they watched.

The men groped each other's muscles while grinding each other's bulges. Soon, the trunks were off. One man dropped onto his knees and sucked cock.

"Oh gosh. That guy knows how to suck," Estelle commented.

"Oh yeah. Men are great suckers. No offense, but they know blowjobs than girls do," Bao responded.

Estelle just laughed. She was sweating while watching.

Then they walked further into rock formations in another area of the beach. There they saw two other men. Also wearing speedos that hugged their crotches and asses.


Bao and Estelle watched as the two men skinned off their trunks and started fucking each other above the water.

"Oh, so that's how you fuck," said Estelle.

"Yeah. Asses are just so tight," Bao seconded.

"So you'd like it if I do this to you?" she murmured as she put her hand under her pants and fingered his hole.

"Oh my god. Yes. I've a dildo here and a strap-on. Wear it and fuck me, baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment