If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 31, 2023

[SS-1262] Friends Trying


FRIENDS TRYING

"Hey man, this is really just an experiment; I really hope you keep this a secret or else you're gonna get beat up," one of the two straight male friends told me.

I scratched my head, "look, I've gone through your phase. I am here to help you with your curiosity and I will keep it as a secret. I promise."

These two guys from the friend group I was a part of talked to me discreetly and admitted they were having homosexual tendencies with each other. But they were not really sure yet and they did not know how to act on their desires. So, as the only gay guy in the friend group, I offered to help them when they told me in confidence.

"We're not even sure if we're really gay you know. We just wanted to make sure that's why we asked your help," the second friend declared defensively.

I waisted, "you know what, if you're gonna be fragile assholes about your curiosity, I don't want to waste my time on you."

The two seemed to be fazed by my irritation.

"Sorry " they chorused.

I instructed them to undress and leave their briefs on. The first was wearing black briefs, the second, white.

"Oh damn, look at how you're eyeing each other? You guys are really into this," I told them.

They blushed but they were looking at each other seductively.

"Try kissing," I instructed.

They were reluctant at first. When their lips met, they were tentative with their movements.

In middle of their long liplocking, I told them, "I'm sure you guys are also curious about getting fingered in the ass."

The two parted and blushed.

I then told them to climb the sofa and lift up their buttocks. They moaned as I touched their buns.


I pulled down their briefs. I fingered their asses. They moaned ecstatically while kissing each other.

The friend in black turned back to me, "fuck me with your cock! Goddamit!"

"Me too!" the second followed.

I pulled out my dick and stroked it, "you fucking closeted sluts."

As I ravaged their ass, I knew they were beyond experimentation now. 



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment