If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 21, 2023

[SS-1258] Car Requesting


CAR REQUESTING

"How do I look with this car?"

I roll my eyes when I see him posing beside an expensive black car displayed in the middle of a large mall.

"I know where you're driving at," I tell him, "no."

"Come on, you just landed a huge deal yesterday. I'm sure you're more than ten million bucks richer now," he tells me, "what's a luxury car to you?"

"I just bought you a condo," I remind him, "and the unit I got you is not cheap either."

He leans on the top of the car and looks cute at me, "don't I look adorable with this car?"


"You look adorable on your own," I say, pulling him away from the car.

He looks sad leaving the show. But he no longer brings it up for the rest of the time we have together.

I enjoy having him as my muse, and I his sugar daddy. He really is a nice, smart, hot person. But sometimes, he can get greedy with luxury.

That night after we both went home, he sends me a picture. It is him shirtless, showing his hot, muscled body.


"Hey, just imagine this body inside the car. And you fucking it. Wouldn't that be so hot?" he messages with it.

I easily surrender to his flirting. The next day, I bought the car from him. He is very excited. He immediately drives the car to his condo.

When we get to the condo parking lot, he kisses me while we are inside the vehicle.

"Damn, you wanna fuck me here?" he offers.

I chuckle, "nah. We can do that in your penthouse unit."

"No, I'm serious. I really want you to fuck me here."

I am pleased. He always keep his promises.

The car is steady and quiet while it shakes from all the vigorous thrusting I gave his ass. I think we are going to fuck more in this car in the future.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment