If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

[SS-1254] Massaging Tutor


MASSAGING TUTOR

Roa was caught by his tutor staring blankly forward.

"Are you reading? Because I am going to quiz you later on whether you understand the contents of that journal," the tutor warned.

Roa shook his head, "ugh. This is so complex! I could not understand a single phrase in this. It's so hard! Ugh!"

"Look, I don't know why I'm still doing this for you. I have been tutoring you since high school and you're not even a bad student then," the tutor said sarcastically, "now you're in college and you still have me. This content isn't even that hard and you know that."

"Maybe I should take a leave of absence. College is just so overwhelming!" Roa complained.

The tutor walked and stood behind him. He kneaded Roa's shoulders, "you're so tense."


"Yeah. Maybe I don't need tutoring, I need a massage," Roa muttered.

The tutor laughed, "you're exploiting my skillsets."

"Look, you have been my tutor and maseur since I was a teen. You already know why I get your services," Roa said coyly.

"Damn, and you're willing to dry up your savings just to get my massage? Because your parents are only paying your tutoring," the tutor said.

"My girlfriend and I broke up. I need some relaxing today," Roa muttered.

The tutor touched his chest, "well then. Get comfy."


The tutor undressed and so did Roa. He started giving the student a sensual massage.

Roa cock was hard.

The tutor said, "want me to massage this?"

"With your mouth please," Roa requested.

The tutor started sucking the dick.

Roa moaned and writhed as he felt his last being consummated. After he cums, both of them know he can study better.


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also this story features the name/alias of a TIER 2 patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment