If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 14, 2023

[SS-1255] Bus Hunk


BUS HUNK

You gasp when a muscular, handsome hunk enters the bus. You first guess that he is a tourist like you, but when he gets the microphone beside the bus driver, you realize that he is actually the bus tour guide.

He is wearing a tight white shirt and jogging pants that accentuated his physique. He also wears glasses that gives him a clean, dapper look.


He starts speaking on the mic. The girls gush when his baritone voice gave instructions regarding the trip.

The tour guide is very passionate about his work. He is not only good in the eyes. He is also very knowledgeable about the history and culture of the places that they visit.

He even incorporates large gestures while he explains. You ogle because one time, when he twisted, you saw his bulge.


You are naturally a shy person. But you also do not like to leave the tour without trying to shag this man. You are handsome and muscular too. If he is gay and he likes you, maybe you can get your chance.

After the trip, you follow him to a coffeeshop. He orders a joe.

You enter the scene, "I'll pay for that."

The tour guide's eyes light up, "thanks sir. You are in my bus?"

"Yeah, I am. You made the trip a hundred percent times more lively.  Consider this my thank you to you."

After you get your coffees, he politely invites you to a table and you talk.

After a few small talks, you ask, "by the way dude, I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Another reason why I approached you is that I like you man. And if you're gay and you like me, I'd like to offer a hookup? At my place."

The guide looks shocked, "wow. How forward. But you're not the first one. But I am not gay. And I wouldn't like a hook up."

You frown, "oh sorry about that. I just took my chance. Thanks for letting me know."

He surprises you by kissing you on the mouth. His hand travels under the table then he kneads your bulge. Your cock immediately hardens.

He smiles, "I'm bisexual. And I don't want a hookup with you, you hottie. Let's have a nice date. If you're single and available."

Yoh smile too, "damn. I'd like that."

He presses on your cock some more, "but damn. Your dick makes me want to suck it before the date."

"Haha. I don't mind. I recharge easily."

"Okay. We finish our coffee, I suck you in the restroom, I get out of work, we go to dinner, let's have real sex then let's see from there?"

"Great great idea."



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

1 comment: