If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

[SS-1251] Shoe Horning


SHOE HORNING

"I know what you're doing..." the gym janitor said slyly at the gym trainer who was at the locker area.

The buff trainer panicked, "what?! What are you talking about?!"

"I saw you. I know you like the smell in here," the janitor teased.

The trainer's face was sweaty. "I'm leaving man, get away from me!"

The janitor removed his shoes and brought it near the face of the trainer. "I have been observing you. For a long time in this gym. This is your fetish right?"

The trainer looked horrified but ecstatic. He exhaled, ensuring that the smell from the sure entered his nose.

The janitor chuckled, "you get off on this?

"Please don't uhhh tell anybody... uhh you smell good," the trainer murmured in surrender.

The janitor took the trainer's hand and pulled him to the quarters.


He stepped back and gazed at the glorious body in front of him.

"Take your shirt off you foot fetish slut," the janitor ordered.

The trainer seemed to assume a submissive mode. "Yes sir..."

He took his clothes off.


The janitor also took his clothes off. He may not have the perfect body but he had clean feet at a large dong.

"Ahh shit," the trainer muttered before he fully let go. He scrambled to kneel and lick the janitor's feet.

After a few minutes, the janitor said, "I want my cock worshipped too."

Without hesitation, the trainer opened his mouth and sucked the cock.

"Damn, I knew you were a fucking slut uhhhh..." the janitor gleefully groaned.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment