If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 24, 2023

[SS-1259] Locker Assistance


LOCKER ASSISTANCE

Mebo just finished his two hour swim. He returned to the locker area to clean up and go back to work.

He noticed another swimmer got out of the pool a few seconds after him and followed him in the locker room.

Mebo's heart was fluttering. He recognized the man as his influencer crush.

To his luck or misfortune, his crush opened the locker room beside him. Mebo was scared that he would get a chubby inside his tight red speedo.


Mebo got surprised that his crush, looking fine as hell in his red boxy trunks, talked to him, "hi there, I notice you swim here often."

Mebo tried to hide his excitement, "yes I do. I notice you a lot too."

The crush pointed at him, "you got a sick body dude. I wish I was as confident as you in wearing trunks like that."

Mebo nervously chuckled, "ah, speedos are easier to clean after a swim."

"Ah, good point," he laughed, "by the way, can you help me? Do you have time? Like just five minutes."

Mebo could be late for work if he helped this guy, but he would not pass this opportunity to hang with his crush. "Yeah, sure how?"

He took out his phone. "I am kind of an influencer, and can you just take a short video of me while I'm taking a shower?"

Mebo received the phone, "sure."

Then they went to an empty cubicle. Mebo dutifully took a recording. He almost salivated seeing the body of his crush getting wet. The water highlighted his rippled muscles.


Just like he promised, his crush only took a few minutes. And then got the phone from him, "thanks man." Then he watched the video on the phone, "nice you got stable hands thanks."

Mebo could not move. He took more moments experiencing his crush up close.

The crush looked from the phone to him. He smirked. "You need help too?"

"Huh? Help with?"

The crush pointed at his bulge, "that."

To his horror, Mebo's cockhead was already peeping on top of his red trunks. "Oh shit."

Before he could tuck it back in and walk away, his crush pulled him into the cubicle, closed the door and kissed him.

"I've been crushing on you the whole time. Let me return the favor," said the crush and the he knelt and suck on Mebo's cock.

As his cock pulsated inside his crush's mouth, Mebo muttered, "fuck. You're so fucking hot... Ugh..."




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment