If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

[SS-1260] Stairs Moment


STAIRS MOMENT

I just came from a really debilitating break up from my girlfriend. I wanted to party. I just want to forget it all.

For seven evenings straight, I partied in more than ten bars. I alcoholed my pain away.

But deep inside of me, I really just want to experience a romantic kind of love. The one you see in movies.

Admittedly, I and my girlfriend were very pragmatic with our relationship. She was not very romantic. But we geled together. Until she had to leave me because she had to focus more on her career.

Tonight, I visit a relatively newer bar. As I was walking up the stairs to the bar entrance.

A man was walking down while I was walking up.

Our eyes met. And then suddenly, the strangest thing happened.


Images flood my mind. This man and I strip to our briefs in the middle of the stairs.

Then we kiss passionately. Our hard muscular bodies rubbing at each other.


It was a moment. After the kiss I gasped for air. His mouth was gaping too.

Then.

We get snapped back to reality. Both of us dressed. We stopped and looked back at each other. We were both heaving.


It seemed like we shared a weird transcendental moment with each other.

We slowly walked our separate ways.

But, while I was in the bar, I could not take my mind off him. And the short wild story that played in my head. Even if girls flirted with me.

I decided to walk out of the bar. When I left the building, I found him standing, waiting.

"Something happened when we met at the stairs," he muttered.

"Yeah. It was weird," I responded.

"Are you gay? Because what happened-- if it did happen-- was pretty gay," he admitted.

"No, I'm not."

He looked disappointed, "oh yeah. Well, me too."

I spoke bravely, "do you believe in love at first sight?"

He smiled, "I think I do, now."

Then our lips met for an ardent kiss.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment