If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 7, 2023

[SS-1252] Lifeguard Rumors


LIFEGUARD RUMORS

It was a long day of rigorous training for Bince.

He was just cooling himself down by having doing light swims by the pool.

He pulled himself up from the water and started relaxing while sitting on the gutter.


He was feeling the cool breeze hitting his skin.

Then he heard loud whispers a few meters away from him, at the other side of the pool.

He saw his other batchmates congregating. One was holding a phone and everyone was looking at it. They were chatting in hushed tones.


And sometimes, they would be looking at him. And then back at the phone screen. And then him again.

Bince was pissed at this rumor culture. So, he went back to the water and walked to them. They looked concerned that he was getting closer.

He gave them a glare, "are you guys talking about me?"

The one holding the phone replied, "dude, we found your onlyfans."

Bince realized what was going on. "Oh. Okay. Is that an issue in our work?"

"Maybe, we're not really sure... we're all newbies here," another replied.

Bince rolled his eyes, "you know what, as lifeguards we wear almost next to nothing. So I get naked in front of the cam, jerk my dick, sit on a dildo. I need money."

The guys were shocked at his nonchalance.

"You really go all the way? Are you gay?" the one holding the phone asked.

"Well, I'm bi. And my gay side is paying for my bill. I'm just getting to lifeguarding to ensure my physique and tan is right," Bince explained, "so, did you subscribe?"

They all looked shock. Bince was sure that at least half of the newbies he was with was looking at him seductively throughout their trainings,

He took the phone and opened one of the free videos he had posted in another secret site and showed it to them. It was him taking on an dildo. His hard body on full display, sweating and his hard dick swaying as he got up and down the hard, black silicone.

When he returned the phone, all the men were eager to watch the vid.

Bince touched two random bulges from the men in front of him. "Damn, you can't deny it, you're hard. Come on guys, spare me some of your money. I promise you won't regret it. And if you pay the highest tier, I'll let you fuck me."

There was a collective gasp from the hot men.

Bince turned around, giggled and walked away. He made sure his butt was what all they looked at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment