If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 2, 2022

[SS-160] Rubbery Sweaty


[RUBBERY SWEATY]

I gasp when I see a former classmate at the gym. He is there working out with his shirt off.

One semester ago, he looked very obese. But now, just after three months, he is shredded and muscular.

I decide to walk up to him. "Hey there! I almost did not recognize you!"

He smiles, "hey! It's been a while. Yeah, I shed off a few pounds. I was so heavy and it's not healthy anymore."

My forehead crumples, "a few? You like dropped down fifty pounds! Even more!"

"Oh yeah, I did it with a little help from a product I have been using," he informs, "I'm actually a distributor of it now. You wanna visit my dorm later for a demonstration?"

"Sure!"

That evening, I visit his place. To my surprise, I find him covered in a black rubber suit. It clung to his body tightly.


"Oh wow. Is that the product?" you ask.

"Yeah, you just wear it three hours per night. And you'll sweat off the pounds like crazy," he says.

I stare at his body. It looks so sexy while covered like that. Also, his bulge is straining. It looks like it's wet in precum.

Then the alarm clock sounds off. "I'm done!"

Then he removes the suit. He emerges naked and drenched in sweat. His perfect body glistens. His dick is engorged.

"I usually jack off after a suited section," he says, embarrassed. "But I should sell this thing to you first."

"I'm sold. How much?"

"A thousand dollars. And you can fuck me if you like," he then winks.

I am glad to know this transformed hunk is gay.

Without saying anything else, I pounce on top of him and start fucking his ass.

I pull out before the orgasm and squirt my cum on his wide sweaty back.


He turns to me, "thanks man! Let's do a suited sex soon!"





--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment