If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

[SS-1165] Opulent Baths


[OPULENT BATHS]

"Wow, this is so beautiful! It's like I'm in a fantasy... In a dream," the new platinum member of the expensive bath house mouthed as he stepped in his exclusive, executive bath space.

"This is yours for the next 24 hours," said the handsome assistant who was assigned to him.

"Wowww..." the member gasped, "it really is worth it. This is the most opulent bath I have ever been in."

Then the assistant enumerated the lavish features of the space. "And you also have me for the 24 hours. I'll be at your service."

The member gazed at the model-looking assistant, "you'll do anything for me?"

The assistant knowingly smiled, "yes, sir."

"Can you get naked for me?"

Without thought, the assistant removed all his clothes and revealed his lean body in a blue speedo.


The member was excited and removed all his clothing as well. "Can I take some pictures of you?"

"Sure. Just for your personal use please," the assistant reminded.

The member agreed, drew out his phone and started snapping on the man. He looked perfect being backgrounded by the nice tile work.


Then the assistant offered to take pictures of him as well.

Then he invited the assistant to join him dip in the warm, aromatic bath. He felt the nutrients seep into his skin.

The assistant looked more delectable when wet.

The assistant smiled at him, "I'm yours sir."

The member kissed him. He had the softest, sweetest lips.

Then the assistant smirked, "I'll give you one of the best features I offer."

Then he submerged into the water.

The member felt a warm mouth enveloped his cock and expertly suck it.

The thousands of dollars he paid for the membership is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment