If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 23, 2022

[SS-1169] Older Bros


[OLDER BROS]

Sonnymac was furious when he saw the picture of his younger brother on instagram stories. He was taking a mirror-selfie of himself and another oung man who was facing him. Both of them were naked, except fot briefs.  His brother was pawing the man's butt.

Sonnymac raced to the other room and shouted at his brother, "what the fuck man?! You're a faggot?! And of all people, you seduce my best friend's brother?!"

His brother stood up and shouted back, "I am of age! You don't have the right to scare me with your homophobic judgments!"

"You are a disgrace to the family!"

"Don't you worry, brother. I'm living this traditional cartoonish town!" Then his brother stormed out.

The next day, Sonnymac and his friends were playing basketball. After the game, he sat beside his best friend, Macton.


"My brother eloped with your brother," Macton grumbled.

"Yeah, your brother made my brother gay," Sonnymac replied.

"What?! No way! Your brother was obviously the bad influence!" Macton countered.

"Your brother tried to seduce me way back!"

"So did your brother! He also made advances to me!"

The both sighed. "What do we do now? We must bring them back to their senses." Sonnymac said.

Macton scratched his head, “I think it’s way too late now." Then he showed a video on his phone. It was their younger brothers fucking.

“Shit. They’re so into it,” Sonnymac muttered.

But instead of looking away, they both found themselves engrossed while watching their brothers fuck like wild animals.

“They look really happy though,” Sonnymac commented.

“Yeah and it looks like they’re having the best sex of their lives,” Macton added. “Oh shit."

The scene showed the brothers drinking each other’s cum while doing sixty nine.

The video ended. They looked at each other.

Sonnymac kissed his friend. Macton kissed back.

Macton smiled at him. “Maybe we should try this out by our selves." 




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the current tagalog story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment