If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 5, 2022

[SS-1161] Yellowed Surprise


[YELLOWED SURPRISE]

"Damn, I wish I was there," Beck told his lover through facetime.

"Me too. The beach is too beautiful, and also the people," his male lover said.

"Too bad I can't come. That's also the town where my son is having his vacation. He can't know that his dad is a closeted gay guy," Beck said.

"I know. Next time, I'll book us a trip that's much farther from where you are," his lover replied.

"So, did you find someone to hook up with?" Beck asked.

Theirs is an open relationship. They allow themselves to hook up with other men

His lover grinned, "that's the reason why I called you. Let me introduce you to the guy I met."

Then his lover turned to the back camera and showed a man standing at the beach by a tree. The man's back was facing the lens.


"Damn! You got a sexy one, dude," Beck said, "his yellow speedos are sexy. And what a body!"

"He's handsome too! I'll show you!"

His lover moved to the front of the man.


Beck recognized the handsome, sexy man and was shocked.

"Dad?!" the man gasped.

"Fuuuuuck! I thought you were straight! You said you had a girlfriend!" Beck asked.

His son turned red, "Dad, I'm sorry..."

His lover showed his face, "damn! I didn't know! Now I know why he looks familiar. Don't worry dude, your dad is my lover. You're both gay."

"Ohhh. Oh Dad that's hahaha. I had no clue," his son awkwardly said, "I've always had the hots for you."

Beck smiled, "me too son."

His lover kissed his son. He saw they tongues fight via facetime.

His lover rubbed his son's yellow bulge, "come here, babe! Let's all have fun! The three of us! Hey, show your daddy what a cocksucker you are."

The son knelt on the sand, pulled down the lover's speedos and sucked his dick like a pro.

"Shiiit! Wait for me! I'm booking my plane ticket ASAP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment