If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

[SS-1171] Idling Lifeguard


[IDLING LIFEGUARD]

Dremos looked really tired and irritated when he climbed up the platform, surfacing from the lake waters where he almost drowned.

He was catching his breath. He got too carried away and found out too late that he was already in the deeper part of the lake. It was a good thing that despite not knowing how to swim, his frantic kicking was able to bring him to a shallower part.

"Where the fuck is the lifeguard when I needed him?!" Dremos thought to himself.

He scanned the lake. Aside from the few people swimming, he found a man standing on a board, wearing a red speedo and life vest and canoeing above the waters. He was the lifeguard.



The lifeguard was talking to some of the ladies who were swimming around him. He seemed to be enjoying the attention they gave for his handsome face and ripped body.

Then the lifeguard turned around and showed his butt to the women. They all cooed in excitement. He then canoed back to the land.


Dremos was mad that he almost lost his life, just because the lifeguard was flirting with women. He marched to the lifeguard.

"Did you know I almost drowned?!" Dremos growled at the lifeguard, "then I see you parading yourself at women! I am going to report you to the management."

The lifeguard panicked, "no please sir! Don't! I'm really sorry! What can I do to make amends?"

Dremos thought of an interesting revenger idea. "Is your ass available for fucking?!"

"Uhmmm..." the lifeguard seemed tentative.

Dremos, who was now horny at this point because of the plan he cooked up, held the man's arm, "bring me to a place where I can destroy your hole. Or else I'll get you fired."

The lifeguard brought him to the lifeguard's hut. They shut the door.

Dremos undressed. Then he pulled down the red speedos of the man.

"Ugh!" the lifeguard groaned when Dremos bent him over.

When he parted the big ass cheeks, cum leaked out of the hole.

"Ohhhh... It seems like this hole is getting action," Dremos said excitedly.

The lifeguard turned to him. "Yeah, that's why I couldn't answer you if its' available for fucking. Just got fucked earlier this morning and I kept the cum in. You want me to clean it up before you punish me daddy?"

"Nah. This'll do." Then he started fucking the creampied hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment