If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 9, 2022

[SS-1163] Birthday Pup


[BIRTHDAY PUP]

"He forgot my birthday," you murmur.

You are in the bar of your mansion. You are drinking cocktails, alone on your 21st birthday.

The private bartender who works at your house is wiping glasses. He tells you, "you know how your father is. He is tending a multibillion dollar corporation. He might be busy. But he loves you, he won’t forget your birthday."

You point at the clock, "it’s 11:30. When the clock strikes twelve, I’m going to pack my bags and go alone to one of the vacation houses.”

Then your cellphone rings, it is your father, "go to our parking basement right now.”

Your mood immediately changes. You say goodbye to the bartender and take the glass elevator and go down the basement parking lot. It is filled with luxury cars.

You find your father standing behind one of the cheaper service vans.

“Sorry if I got home late. I got you a present, I had some trouble getting it because I had to really haggle hard in the bidding war. But I got you the best.” Then his father opens the back of the van.

Inside is a man wearing a rubber dog mask and black jogging pants. His hands are tied behind his back.


You gasp. “Oh my god, you got me a pup!”

“You’re 21 now so you get a pup of your own.”

Your family is so filthy rich that you can buy class A slaves. Your father has 20 pups off his own.

You hug your father. “Can I use him?”

He nods. “ you can do anything you want with him. He is properly programmed.”

You pull him out of the car using the leash that was tied to his neck. 



Then he kneels in front of you and barks happily, as if he was a real dog.

"Come get your bone, pup,” you order him. Then you pull down your pants.

The dog immediately sucks your penis. Truly, this pup was trained to pleasure masterfully. You can’t wait to do all sorts of filthy things with him.

In the middle of your moans that were induced by an expert blow job, you turn to father and say, “ thank you dad, best birthday gift ever.“

No comments:

Post a Comment