If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 26, 2022

[SS-1170] Gym Bored


[GYM BORED]

“Are we gonna go home yet?” asks the man sitting on a stepper in the middle of the gym.

You shortly stop your work out and feed him, “I’ll be finished in 30 minutes.“

He responds with a grumble and marches out like a toddler.

You sigh and continue your work out.

Thirty minutes later, He comes to you again and ask the same question. “Are you finished now?”


Your raise your eyebrow. “This is my last set."

After you have finished, you went to the showers and changed your clothes. He comes with you as you leave the gym and drive to your unit.

I soon as you get inside your unit, you reprimand him, "Look, I am not like you who has Perfect genetics. I need more time to lift weights in order for me to get into shape. I’m not like a muscle God like you.” You make him feel your irritation.

He frowns, “I am so sorry. I just miss you so much. You’re always at work and when we get together you spend most of your time at the gym. I really just want us to make most of our time together.”

Your heart softens. “I am so sorry. I get that. Next time I won’t be spending so much time at work."

He then removes his clothes and leaves his black briefs. “Well, I really don’t care if you’re not a ripped as I am. This body is only for you.”


Your post to work out testosterone boils in your blood. You walk to him and meet him with a tender kiss. You rub your hard bulge against his.

“Is this mine too?” You ask ask you paw on his butt.

"Yes daddy, my pussy is yours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment