If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 30, 2022

[SS-1172] Coffee Bulges


[COFFEE BULGES]

A muscular man wearing a pink shirt went to the counter. The barista attended to him.

"What can I do for you?" asked the barista.

The muscular man scratched his head. "Does your coffee really have that weird effect?"

The barista’s forehead crumpled, "what do you mean weird effect?"

"I mean the taste and it's ability to wake me up is really good but it gets me too excited,” then he showed the engorged bulge inside his jogging pants.

The barista looked shocked, "I don't think that's because of our coffee. I don't know how to help you sir."

"Sorry for the indecent topic. But I have never been this hard before and the only thing new that I drank before this happened is your coffee."

“I really don’t know how to help you with that sir. I really don’t think that our coffees have that effect. But to make it up to you I can give you a free coffee. What do you want that?”  Said the barista.

The muscular man side, “OK I get one.“

Soon, the barista served a cup of coffee to the customer. The customer brought this coffee to a table and started drinking it there.

And then it happened again.  He felt all his blood rushing to his privates. He felt uncomfortable, but he loved the feeling. He kept drinking his coffee.

He looked at the table in front of him where there is another handsome, muscular man who is wearing work clothes. It was obvious that he was also sporty a boner inside his pants. He was also frantically drinking his coffee.


They looked at each other frantically. Their eyes look from each other’s faces to each other’s bulges. It made him more horny.

Then suddenly, the man in white clothes started buckling and shivering. It look like he was stopping himself from moaning.  He noticed a small amount of liquid seeping out of the pants. It look like the man ejaculated.

An overwhelming wave of pleasure swept the body of the muscular man in pink. He also started coming inside his underwear. He reached climax even without touching his junk. There was nothing else to blame but the coffee. Even though he hated the inconvenience, he loved the feeling.

From the counter, the barista can be found smiling at himself. He loved making his special roasted bean coffee for hot men to make them horny as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment