If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 26, 2021

[SS-898] Tailor's Client


[TAILOR'S CLIENT]

Mr. Riven entered the suit shop. He saw a man seriously working on a gray suit. The man was too engrossed with his work that he had not even noticed Mr. Riven entered.

Mr. Riven took that chance to revel at the man. He was wearing a well fitted buttoned polo that hugged his muscular body. 

He cleared his throat, "hello. Uhm. I'm looking for the head tailor."

The man turned to him. The man seemed surprised to see him. Mr. Riven knew the look the man gave him. The man was also impressed at Mr. Riven's looks.


The man smiled, "oh hi. I am the head tailor."

Mr. Riven talked to him, "hi. Uhm. So, I'm here for a fitting. For the Riven-Williamson Nuptial."

The tailor smiled, "oh yeah. And may I know your role in the wedding, so I know the design to measure for you."

Mr. Riven smiled, "I'm the groom."

The tailor gasped, "oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know. Alright. Let me take your measurements."

Mr. Riven took his clothes off and retained his black briefs.


The tailor flinched. He could not react readily. And when he did, he said, "uh. What are you doing?"

"I'm just making sure that you get precise measurements."

The tailor swallowed, "okay."

Mr. Riven felt the tailor's hand shaking while his body was touched by skin and tape. Mr. Riven enjoyed this. His cock was growing. The tailor flinched everytime the bulge brushed him.

While the tailor was measuring his waist, Mr. Riven said, "ugh. I really need a good tailor. You see my ass is so big and hard."

"It is," the tailor whimpered.

Mr. Riven slid down his brief, "why don't you take a bite. My future husband won't mind."

"Oh god. I forgot to check. Riven and Williamson is a same sex marriage," the tailor spoke.

"Yeah. But we promised to maintain our open relationship after we tie the knot," Mr. Riven explained as his hand pawed his own ass cheeks and separated them, "let my ass be an advanced thank you gift for the nice suit you're gonna make for me and my husband."

Without a thought, the tailor shoved his head into the ass and french kissed the hole.

Mr. Riven moaned as he jacked off his hard member "ugh. And then after that, you can fuck me too!"


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment