If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

[SS-888] Soldier's Cheating


[SOLDIER'S CHEATING]

A captain went to a training and demanded to see one of the soldiers there. The training head accompanied him to the woods and found the soldier in question. He was picking up wood to use for campfire later.

The soldier saluted. He grumpily saluted back.

"You can leave us here, I need to talk to him privately," said the captain.

The training head saluted and walked away.

The soldier stood upright, bearing his bare chest proudly.

"You were lying about your past when I interviewed you," the captain told him darkly, "you told me that you were a basketball player. I easily believed you because, look at you-- you're fit and athletic. But I was able to hear news. You're a lying cheater."

The soldier swallowed, "I am sorry sir! I do not know what you are talking about."

The captain showed a picture on his cellphone, "is this you, wearing skimpy suits with other gay guys in a gay party?"


The soldier's face looked horrified, "yes sir. That is me. I used to go to gay parties. But I was young then. And I didn't know being a homosexual was a big deal in the navy."

The captain shook his head, "no we're not homophobic. That is not the issue here."

Then the captain showed another picture from the same party, this time it was the soldier with another man, "do you know him?"


The soldier looked more scared, "he is my ex boyfriend sir. But we had a falling out. A year before I joined the navy sir."

"Did you know he was married when you dated him?" the captain asked.

The soldier bit his lip.

"Say the truth or something bad will happen," the captain demanded.

"Yes. I knew he was married. But that was just my crazy past sir. I don't do that anymore," the soldier explained pleading.

The captain held the soldier's chin, "did you know his wife was my daughter?!"

The soldier's face was whiter than ever, "I- I'm sorry. I didn't know. Please do not hurt me. I will just leave training if you want me to. I'm really sorry for my past behavior!"

"Oh you're not going anywhere until I'm done with you! Clothes off!"

The soldier hurriedly got naked.

"Turn around."

As soon as the soldier did, the captain bent him over, pulled out his own dick and started fucking the hole.

"AAAAAAAGGGH!" the soldier gasped.

"Ughhh..." the captain moaned as his cock pulsated inside the ass, "I'm not really angry at you because you cheated my wife with her husband. I'm angry because you took her husband from me. My ass was his until you dated him."

"Ohhh shit! Ugh. I deserve to be punished captain! Fuck me!" the soldier whimpered.

As the captain thrusted, he imagined how he could use this soldier and his son-in-law together.

No comments:

Post a Comment