If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 22, 2021

[SS-896] Spa Reviewer


[SPA REVIEWER]

Yisha's boyfriend sends her a picture in the inbox. It was him wearing speedos and goggles. He also had an armband.

"Hello, it's too bad I can't let you join here. It's really good!" he messaged through text.

"Yeah hun. You are so sexy," she flirts through the message, "can't wait for you to come home for me to ravish you."

"We can come here soon. I'll leave this place a nice review so we can ask for discounts later."

Yisha's husband works in a known website that reviews services of various companies.

"What's the name of the place again?" Nisha asked.

"DavMed Swim and Spa."

"The name sounds familiar. But just enjoy your time there. And don't show your hot body to any girl. You're mine."

After the talk, Yisha tried to remember where he heard the name of the company before. She searched her phone. 

She got shocked when she saw that the name DavMed was in her conversation with her ex years ago!

She immediately facetimed her boyfriend. He answered. His body was wet with pool water.


"Whoo! Had a few good laps. What's up?" he asked.

"Get out of there! That's the spa that my ex was building a few years ago."

"Okay, but why do I have to get out?"

"I told you, my ex is crazy! Maybe he was the one who invited you there. He might be doing something bad to you!"

"Okay. Okay. I'll just wash up. Don't panic ok. I'll be just fine."

Then he hung up. A few minutes after, her boyfriend sends her a sexy pic of his on the mirror with his privates barely covered by the towel. 


Yisha's worry faded for a while. She started feeling jorny again for her sexy boyfriend.

Thirty minutes after, her boyfriend sends a video. She opens it.

"Please ohhhhh pleaaase don't fuck me!" 

It was her husband inside the dry sauna getting fucked by a man. It was her ex.

"Yeah?! I'm gonna get you for getting my girl! She's mine! Mine!" the ex growled.

"Nooooooooo!"

"You can't help it! Your cock is hard now. You're gonna be a faggot now!"

"Please stop no! It feels good! Noooo! Stooop!"

Yisha wanted to panic. But seeing her sexy new boyfriend fucked by her equally sexy and crazy horny ex, made her hot too.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment