If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 19, 2021

[SS-895] Kalvin's Choice


[KALVIN'S CHOICE]

Kalvin went to the aquatic center and did his usual laps at the pool. He was going to compete in a bodybuilding competition soon, so he needs to shed some pounds.

He wore his yellow skimpy trunks and started swimming.

After many laps, he stepped up out of the pool. He noticed that there were guys who were looking at his muscular body.

He got conscious and started covering his crotch.


While he was inside the shower cubicle, he could hear men talking.

"He's so fucking hot! I'm going to be swimming here more often from now on!"

"Do you think he's gay?"

"No straight man would wear a dangerously skimpy bright colored bikini speedo in the public pool. My bet is that he's gay."

"But he's such a snob though."

"Yeah. I bet guys like him only goes for masc and muscle bound dudes."

"Yeah. Maybe you're right."

Then he heard them walk away.

Kalvin sighed. Muscle bound guys like him always get labeled as snobs and assholes.

After he dried and dressed up, he drove to the suburbs. He was excited to see the person he was going to meet up.

He parked in front of an apartment. He went into a unit and straight into the bedroom.

There was a chubby man sitting on the chair. He was wearing nothing but briefs.


"Hello! How are you, Seph?" asked Kalvin.

"I'm good! You're here again!" the man answered.

Kalvin smiled, "yeah! I told you I was gonna court you, right?"

Seph rolled his eyes, "can you stop patronizing me already? How can someone like you be into someone like me."

Kalvin walked to him and touched his thigh, "I told you. I like who you are and how you look. Your body makes me hot. Your mind makes me hot. You got my heart the first time we had that deep conversation at the university conference."

Seph blushed, "I just couldn't believe it. You're so out of my league."

"Let me prove myself to you," Kalvin skinned the man's briefs and sucked his cock. He looked up his face as he worked the dick.

His muse was whimpering, "oh my god... Your mouth feels good."

Kalvin took all his clothes off and continued sucking while he fingered his ass.

"Damn... What are you doing you hot stud?!" Seph said.

Kalvin paused his sucking smirking, "I'm gonna let you fuck me again. I'm gonna ride you until you agree to become my boyfriend and beyond that!"


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

This story features a tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment