If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 8, 2021

[SS-890] Wrestling Abode


[WRESTLING ABODE]

Caxon had just finished taking a bath and trying out his new white speedos and visor for the fights he will host later when he heard door knocks.

He answered the door and found two young men standing by the door.

"Are you Mr. Caxon?" one of the handsome men asked.

"Yes, he's me? Why?" Caxon replied, "the fight show will start later this evening."

The other man handed him a paper and said, "our father and uncle died a month a part. We recently found a letter as we were fixing their belongings. It said that after they died that we should visit you."

Caxon curiously read the paper. "Oh. So you're the sons slash nephews of Mr. and Mr. Tolgins?"

"Yes, we are," the first answered, "we were told to come to you because he wants us to know about him and my uncle's secret resting place?"

"Oh yes. I know the Tolgin Brothers. Their sexy wrestling fights were legendary in this place," Caxon informed as he allowed the two to get in. "They worked here during Fridays for twenty years. They decided to retire at 60 years old."

"What do they do here?" asked the second brother.

Caxon pointed a picture on the wall. Two older muscular men, both naked, with one on top of the other, "they perform sex wrestling."


The first son gasped, "oh my god! My father's a gay sex performer?!"

"Yeah. I kind of figured that the Tolgin Brothers weren't out. I didn't know one of them had a family," Caxon said, "let me show you around..."

He toured the two in his house cum wrestling bar. The two were consistently shocked as he showed them the sexy amenities of the gay bar and narrated the live wrestling and sex shows that happened there.

The second son looked flabbergasted, "I had no clue. Both of them were such manly dudes."

Caxon nodded, "they definitely were. That's why this place is full packed when they perform." Then he remembered something, "oh wait! I have recordings of their fights."

He got a tablet and played to them videos of their father and uncle's fights.

"I'll leave you too to process all this. I'll just put on clothes and buy food outside. I'm sure you're both starving because of the long ride," then Caxon excused himself. He went to a pizza place and ordered food.

Twenty minutes after when he returned, he found the two brothers were inside the wrestling ring of the empty bar. Both of them were in colorful posing suits. They had sexy, smooth bodies.

He watched as the two wrestled each other and caressing each other's bodies. Then they kissed and hugged each other. They touched each other's bulges. It would not be long until they have incest sex completely like their old men. It seemed like the two were very inspired by the secret life they recently discovered.


Caxon smirked. He may have a new hot show for his bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment