If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

[SS-894] Cosplay Ass


[COSPLAY ASS]

"Why do you have to have such a nice ass?" You mutter to yourself while you stare at Spiderman's butt.

In a cosplay themed party at the office, you find one of your colleagues and friends dressed up as the Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman.

You stare at his behind as he tries to charm the female cosplayers. They are obviously swooning over him. He has a muscular body and a bubble butt that is perfectly accentuated by the costume.

After he talks to the girls, he walks to you.

You try to compose yourself. You cannot see his face but you know exactly how handsome and ripped he is inside the suit

He taps you on the shoulder and speaks through his mask, "cool costume man! Super man! Classic!"

"Thanks," you reply, hoping that you are not blushing.

He pinches your biceps, "it's perfect you know, because you have a really beefy bod!"

Your cheeks heat up. "Haha. You look great in your suit too."

He points at your crotch, "but man, you gotta fix that."

You look down in horror as you find your red encased bulge is engorged.


You instinctively cover your groin with your hands, "oh shit. I look scandalous."

He laughs, "but I totally relate to you buddy! I mean, these girls are totally killing it in their costumes. They really went sexy."

You pretend to be interested, "yeah. That's true."

"Well, catch you later! I've got more photos to bomb!" Then he leapt away.

You sigh. You decide to sit and cover your bulge under the table. You become very conscious about how obviously horny you are.

You try to hide your boner during the whole party. 

When it ended, you immediately go to your hotel room. You plan to jack off as soon as you get to your bed.

However, to your surprise, when you get into your room, you find your friend, out of his spidey suit, kneeling by the bed, wearing nothing but tight bikini briefs. His bottom still looks delectable in that.


He smirks at me, "I can't stop looking at your bulge. Can you insert it in the ass you've been staring at the whole evening?"

You gasp, "holy... You do guys too?"

"Yeah. Especially when they're as tasty as you." Then he pushes his brief down to show his butt. "Please fuck me."

"Oh hell I am!" You tear your costume apart and poke his ass with your huge dick.

"DAMN YOUR COCK IS SOOO BIG. I LOVE IT!" he whimpers as he leans back, turns his head and kisses you.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment