If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 15, 2021

[SS-893] Champion's Choice


[CHAMPION'S CHOICE]

After the boxing champion's match, he immediately went to the press conference to talk about his victory.

It was also the time for him to promote the magazine that recently featured him on the cover.

Even if he was tired and a little sore from the fight, he happily answered the questions of the media.

After the serious questions have been asked, one sports caster asked a light question, "you also endorse a strength and sex enhancing supplement product. How important is sex for you as an athlete."

The champion smiled widely, "oh! It matters a whole lot! Sex gives me stamina! Sex gives me endurance and energy! In fact, sex is waiting for me when I return to my hotel room later."

The audience laughed and clapped. The conference ended after thirty minutes. He had his dinner and final talks with his coach and team. And then he went back to his hotel room.

And as he answered earlier, his sex partner was waiting for him.


The handsome, hunky man was sitting on top of the bed, wearing black leather briefs, "congrats champ." The man greeted.

The champion smiled, "thanks. More than the belt and the title and the money, I'm still looking forward for your prize for me."

The champion kissed the man. Behind his strong, masculine facade, was a hunger for hot sexy men. But of course, he kept this desire under wraps as it was not readily acceptable in the sports culture he belonged.

It is a good thing that this man who used to train in the same gym with him, but did not become as successful as a professional boxer, gave up the sport to join his travels and be his sexual partner.

His partner bent over to show the exposed ass, encased in black straps, "claim it-- claim my ass like a winner."

The champion took off all his clothes and laid on the bed, with his dick sticking out, "I'm tired. I was thinking for you to sit on me."


The partner smirked, "your wish is my command. You know I'm forever at your disposal."

His partner sat on his cock and started grinding on it. The hunk man on top of him really looked satisfied with his ass poked liked that.

The champion pulled his partner down for a kiss.  He was so happy that he had this man in his life.

Maybe, the boxer will retire soon and marry him.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

1 comment: