If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

[SS-897] Doorstep Hottie


[DOORSTEP HOTTIE]

Every work day, Vincent would wait by a bus stop in between 7:45 to 8:00 am. Even if the bus to his work arrives, he would not ride it up until he sees his morning inspiration.

On the other side of the street is a house. Everyday, his crush comes out. He would clutch on his hoodie as he waited.

And as he expected, his crush comes out. His crush is a young man, who looks handsome in round spectacles. He has fair, clear skin. His work dress looks great and preppy.


Vincent sighed, "ohhh... He's sooo cute."

Then a woman comes out. His crush and her kiss. Then they walk away, probably to work.

Vincent frowned, "aww. Too bad he's straight and has a girlfriend."

After his daily dose of crush inspiration, he would board a bus to his work.

That happened for two months more.

However, one day, Vincent saw the woman come out with luggages on her hands. She seemed upset.

The crush comes out and watches his girlfriend walk away. 

"Oh no... They broke up?" Vincent lamented.

His crush looked at Vincent for a second with a sad face then returned inside.

"That's weird, he never looked at me before," Vincent told himself as he boarded his bus.

For the rest of the week, Vincent continued to wait in the morning, but in vain. Maybe, his crush was too depressed about the girlfriend leaving.

On the Saturday of that week, Vincent decided to jog. When he got to the bus stop, that was deserted because it was not a work day, he found his crush standing in front of the house.

He was wearing nothing but black designer briefs. He looked amazingly sexy. His skin was so smooth and he had gymfit muscles on him


Vincent stopped and almost tripped. He was too surprised to find his crush almost naked.

But what surprised him was that his crush was staring intently at him. His crush moved his fingers to motion him to come close.

Vincent' heart was racing as he walked to the house. His crush immediately pulled him in.

"I've been looking at you looking at me," his crush told him.

"Oh ohh... Uhm I'm sorry," was what Vincent replied.

His crush scratched his head, "actually, to be honest. I observed you for a long time too. I see you from my window before I come out for work. At first I was weirded out why you would patiently wait for me. Then look at me so heavy when I walked out."

"I'm sorry. I've just got a crush on you. But I really don't plan to act on them, I promise," Vincent explained.

His crush got his hand and placed it on top of the brief bulge, "but I want you to act on it. Please. I feel weirdly interested in you as well. To the point of breaking up with my girl."

"Oh..."

"Can I kiss you?" the crush asked.

Vincent went ahead and kiss him. He was not going to lose this opportunity. He was gonna make sure that the decision to break up was worth it.

The crush ardently kissed back. He also wanted this.

Vincent then knelt, pulled down the briefs and released the hard cock. He looked up and said, "damn, I've waited so long fot this." Then he started sucking the man.

"Ohhhh yeaah that feels good. You gotta teach me to do that to you as well."

Vincent no longer continued his jog but did his excercises on bed with the newly gay man. 

Since then, he moved in to the house near his bus stop. He no longer need to wake up early and wait to see the man of his dreams.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment