If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 12, 2021

[SS-892] Captured Nephews


[CAPTURED NEPHEWS]

Yuin was waiting by his motorcycle in front of his brother's house. Finally. his brother comes out of the house.

"Any news about my sons?" the brother asked him.

"Still nothing. I already maxed out every available resource I have at the police station, but we still can't find them," Yuin replied.

His brother looked horrified, "do you think they're still alive?"

"Yeah. I really think they're just missing," Yuin replied, "I feel like they just ran away from home because you did not approve of their relationship."

His brother looked disgusted, "well, that's incest! That's abhorent!"

"Yes, I understand. And I don't condone that as well. But maybe you said too many harsh words when you found out," Yuin suggested.

His brother shook his head, "where the hell could they ever get that idea? We literally go to church 2 times a week!"

Yuin tapped his brother's shoulder, "don't worry. I'll do my best to find them."

Then Yuin went on his motorcycle and zoomed away. After thirty minutes, he arrived at a warehouse. One of his policeman friends was at the warehouse door, manning in just underwear.


"They've been moaning and waiting for you the whole morning," his friend told him as he came inside.

"They're fucking insatiable sluts. It's really just better to keep them here and let them live out their deranged dreams than expose them to the world," Yuin declared firmly.

In the middle of the warehouse was a king-sized bed. On top of it were his missing nephews, both in just skimpy trunks and tied together. Both of them have boners and are squirming and groaning.  Bondage was one of the things that got them off.

Yuin decided to keep them when they ran away from home. After all, he was the one that introduced them to the wonders of gay sex in secret when they were younger.

Even the two men were wearing blindfolded, they felt his presence.


"Ohhh uncle please cum on us! Cum on us!" they both whimpered.

Yuin sighed, "I can't believe two insatiable sluts." He whipped his cock, jacked off and came on their muscular twink bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment