If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 2, 2020

[SS-836] Cousin Bossom




[COUSIN BOSSOM]


I go downstairs from my room to have my breakfast and I find my cousin is already at the kitchen.

He is reaching for stuff in the kitchen cabinets, while wearing only bright yellow boxers briefs.

“Damn, cousin. I told you to dress up. You’re distracting!” I snap at him as I prepare my cereals.

“It’s hot!” he replies, “fix the aircon!”

“Oh come one. Aircon or no aircon, you’re still doing semi-nude,” I answer back.

“Haha. As they say, if you got it, flaunt it,” he chimes then slaps his own heavy butt.

“Whatever,” I said as I finish my cereal.

He has been in my house for one month now. He lives here as a transient until he finds a stable job.

He is a nice housemate. He cleans the house, does his chores and cooks me food.

My only issue with him, is that he likes to scantily dress around the house.

Later that day, I go to the bathroom to shower. When I open the door, I see him wearing a jockstrap, his back facing the mirror as he takes a picture of himself and his plump ass.



I roll my eyes, “you have an excessive obsession over your own ass.”

“What can I do? My girlfriend loves it,” he says. “One more pic and I’ll leave. Enjoy your shower. By the way, I’ll go home late tonight, I have a party to attend to.”

He snaps one more picture and leaves.

I have a good sleep that night but I am awoken by my need to drink. So, I go out of my room and walk downstairs.

I see my cousin lying prone on the sofa, wearing nothing but his jockstrap.


“Shit. He looks wasted,” I comment, “wait— what is this fluid seeping from his ass? Oh fuck! It’s semen!”

I gasp. He has always been talking about getting with girls. I never knew he gets fucked by men as well.

I get excited. I push down my shorts and jack off my own penis until it is hard. Then I poke my cock into his slippery hole. it is tight. I start moaning as I thrust my dick back and forth.

“Shiit oh yes. Fuck. Fuck me… Who are you?” he groans.

“It’s me,” I reply.

He turns back, “ugh. Finally. I had been seducing you since day one I’ve been here!”

“Who fucked you before me?!” I ask.

“I don’t know. I went to a sex party. I got gang banged by strangers.”

“Fuck you. You’re kinky. You can stay here forever and let’s throw sex parties together.”

“I’d like that uhhh yess… Breed me cousin!" 

-- 


You can further support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can also get other perks such as weekly teasers and early access to 6 chapters of the current tagalog full fiction story!

No comments:

Post a Comment