If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 13, 2020

[SS-841] Pool Dad



[POOL DAD]

Cilmon was working as a pool boy for a family in a mansion. He did not really like doing menial jobs. He did not really have to work anyway because he had a college scholarship and his parents were still financially supporting him.

However, he specifically applied in that house because he had a crush on the son of the family who lived there. His crush was a physique model who was very famous on instagram. Cilmon wanted to get his attention, and hopefully date or at least spend a night with him.

Cilmon did not have to, but he decided to wear designer blue trunks while cleaning the pool. He wanted to get his muse’s attention. Besides, Cilmon also had a banging body that he was proud of.


In the middle of his cleaning, the son went out of the house with his bag on his back. He seemed to be headed to work.

Cilmon faced the direction of the door. He subtly flexed his body, hoping to get his crush’ attention.


However, the crush did not mind him and just walked away.

“Awww. Sad. Maybe he’s straight,” Cilmon said.

He continued working. Since there was no reason for him to go back to that house again, he would no longer accept pool cleaning jobs in the future.

A few minutes later, a hunky guy went out of the house. He was only wearing designer boxer briefs.


Cilmon gasped. He did not know there was another hot cookie in that house. 

The man smiled at Cilmon as he walked to the sunbathing recliner, “hi. You must be the pool boy. I am Mr. Johnston.”

Cilmon’s eyes widened. He was the father of the family. “Hello sir. Nice to meet you.”

As the father laid under the sun with his phone in hand and pods in ears, Cilmon could not help but steal glances at the grade A meat that was in front of him. He tried to control his erection because for sure it would show in his trunks.

It is just a waste that this father is in a relationship with the mother of the household.

Cilmon noticed the father shuddered. He did not mind it.

But later, the shudders become more intensified. His hips were thrashing around. His face looks contorted and groans escape his lips. The man kept pressing his phone. And he continued to shake.

“Are you alright Mr. Johnston?” asked Cilmon.

“Sorry, I just am getting used to this anal massager I bought,” answered the father.

Cilmon’s jaw dropped, “anal massager?”

“Yeah,” Mr. Johnston confirmed non-chalantly, “you see, my wife and I both like ass play. And since she’s out of town to peg my ass, I’m left to use this massager— Ughh…”

“Ohhh wow…” Cilmon sighed in disbelief. He was already sporting a boner. And judging by the man’s bulge, it looks like he is too.

“It’s so different when it’s an actual dildo in my ass and not just a butt plug,” Mr. Johnston explained, like it was not a freaky behavior.

“I agree,” Cilmon went along, “but it’s better when it’s a cock. A real cock.”

Mr. Johnston nodded, “I know. But my son just left for school. He used to give me the cock I need.”

“WOW!” Cilmon exclaimed, “your hot son is fucking you?”

“Yeah. He likes to practice in my ass so he can be a better fucker for his girlfriend,” he replied.

“Uhmmm… I mean. I’m done with your pool. If you like I can fuck you…” Cilmon offered.

Mr. Johnston smiled, “really? You would do that? That would be so helpful.”

Cilmon dropped his cleaner. Raced to the father.

The father removed his boxers. Then the pink butt plug in his ass. His asshole winked.

“Oh my god sir. You’re so sexy,” Cilmon muttered as he entered the hole.

Mr. Johnston shuddered, “ohhh god yes. Fuck me… Fuck me…”

As Cilmon plowed the mature man’s ass, he knew he was gonna return for more cleanings. 

-----

You can support me by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust and receive perks like teasers and access to 6 advanced chapters of the current full fiction story (BDDD).

No comments:

Post a Comment