If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 6, 2020

[SS-838] Husband Posing




[HUSBAND POSING]

I arrive at the resort that morning. I plan two spend the next two days relaxing. I just broke up with my boyfriend. And I wanted a break from my hectic work as well. I want to make most of my young, bachelor life. I am going to take many pictures of me while I have fun in this beach and post it on my social media. That will show my ex that I am so much happier without him.

A few minutes after getting into the resort, I already spot a beach crush. He is ruggedly handsome, and seems middle aged. His physique is phenomenal.

However, I see two small kids and a woman come to him. He hugs them then brings them to the pool.

"A shit. He's a straight family man," I mutter under my breath.

I know I should stop staring at him. But he removes his jeans and reveals a sexy, blue poser. He looks deadly.



His wife seems very pleased with her husband's body.

She takes pictures of him while he does bodybuilding poses.


I remain in my spot near the pool. I drink my vodka. I dream about letting that man fuck my ass. Oh, that would be so good. I would feel his muscles as he destroys my chute.

I watch them until the family leaves the pool before lunch. I continue eyeing him until they return to the resort hotel.

I go to the spa later that afternoon. I receive a massage. Then I enter the sauna.

To my surprise, the hot daddy is there. 

He sees me and smiles, "hi."

"H-hello!" I awkwardly greet back. 

It is a small sauna room. I sit beside him.

He turns to me and grins, "I saw you staring at me at the pool."

I swallow, "uhh? Yeah uhm sorry. I'm just amazed at your body."

He takes my hand and places it on his pecs, "well you can touch it."

"How about your wife?" I ask.

"They aren't expecting me to return in the next hour," he replies suggestively. Then he kisses me.

My chest burst in happiness and lust. I embrace his wonderful body. It is delectable. I tongue every muscle and crevice.

He takes both our towels away. To my surprise, he sucks my cock. And he does it good.

As I moan quietly, my hands paw on his butt. My fingers found his hole. He does not protest as I probe his ass.

He then releases my cock from his mouth. He stands, faces me, and slowly lowers my cock into his hole.

"Oh shit. You're a bottom?! This is my lucky day ughh!" I shout.

He whimpers as he impales himself on my dick, "yeah. I'm a bitch. I'm a straight bottom muscle bitch!" 

-- 


You can further support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can also get other perks such as weekly teasers and early access to 6 chapters of the current tagalog full fiction story!

No comments:

Post a Comment