If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

[SS-837] Maker's Rookie

 


[MAKER’S ROOKIE]

The new basketball rookie was practicing on his own at the covered court. His training for the national commercial league will begin next week. As a first timer, he wanted to show his teammates that he deserves to be a professional basketball player in that professional league.

As he was working on shooting hoops and dribbling, a man in a suit came to him and talked to him. 

“Hello Sir, I am Maker. I am the new assistant of your sports agent,” the man introduced.

The rookie raised his left eyebrow, “hmm. He didn’t mention that he had a new assistant.”

“Well, he handles a lot of players now. And he assigned me to you,” Maker informed.

The rookie shrugged, “okay. That’s good. At least I have a more focused assistant. The old one was just all over the place.”

Then he continued practicing.



“By the way, I was told to show you the fitness gym that sponsors the team. Do you want to check it out?” Maker offered.

The rookie shrugged, “okay. Sure. I’ve nothing to do today.”

So they went. The gym was just walking distance from the basketball court.

There was no one in the workout area when they arrived.

“Woah. This place seems nice! The machines are brand new!” the rookie exclaimed as they entered.

“Wow, it’s awfully quiet here,” Maker noticed, “you can go and workout here and then I’ll just go.” Then he walked away.

The rookie started working out. He took his jersey off and started pumping iron.


Then music boomed from the speakers. But instead of fast music, it was new age music that had panflutes and vibraphones in the arrangement.

The rookie winced. “What the hell is this music?! How can this pump me up— ohhhhh… I feel dizzy ooohhh…”

He sat on a bench and laid there. He felt like his body was on fire. He took off all his clothes. His eyes can only see bright lights.

He felt another body come close. Instinctively, he knew who it was, “Mr. Maker… What have you done to me?”

“I will still allow you to go for your basketball career. Be with me and I shall train you also to be the best you can be… as a slave to a rich man…” said Mr. Maker’s soothing voice.

He felt a hard rod enter his asshole. His ass ring relaxes as it invades his bowels.

He writhed and moaned as he was fucked. His dick was erect the whole time. 

“In between games and practices, I shall trade you to the one who has bet the highest price, ughhh…” the Maker spoke, “all your teammates are also my mannequins."

Then he felt warm cum gushing into his hole.

Suddenly, everything went back to the way it was before the blinding lights. Him in his shorts, dumbell on his hand. The music was better now. It was a dance song. 

He no longer recalled what happened. But he felt so much better than before the lights and the weird music came.

The rookie smiled, “I’m so excited to train with the team." 

-- 


You can further support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can also get other perks such as weekly teasers and early access to 6 chapters of the current tagalog full fiction story!

No comments:

Post a Comment