If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

[SS-843] Math Malady

 


[MATH MALADY]

The Math department head peeped inside of his professor's classes. The handsome teacher was wearing his usual dapper clothes. He was teaching lively, and the students responded positively to him.

The head waited for the class to end. The teacher saw him on his way out.

The professor smiled and greeted him. "Hello, Sir!"

"I need to speak to you in my office," the head replied seriously.

They walk to the head's office.

"What's this about?" the professor asked.

"You're making this difficult for me," answered the head.

Then he opened his phone and showed a picture to the teacher. "Why are you still posting pictures like this?"

It was the professor posing half naked on the beach with a seductive smize. It was posted on his instagram.


"Why not? It's a beach vacation?" the professor retorted.

"You know it's too seductive. The comments are all sexual in nature!" the head explained.

"I can't control commenters!" the professor defended.

The head showed another picture, "yeah but you can stop posting stuff like this so you don't invite them."

It was a picture of the teacher half naked, prone on the bed with his brief covered ass in focus.


"Even the students are commenting lewd things here!" the head added, "the other teachers are talking!"

"Look. I'm here because I'm a good teacher. Heck, I'm the best math professor you have here," said the teacher, "if you get me out, I know there are more schools who will get me. And they don't have these lousy clauses."

"I know. Ugh. But can you tone this down for me. You're making it hard," the head said exasperatedly.

The professor grinned and touched the head's bulge, "yes. You are hard."

"Hey. Not here."

The professor did not mind and removed his clothes and stood in just white briefs. "If you let me go, you'll never gonna taste this."


Then the teacher turned around and pushed his undies down. Then he parted his plump ass cheeks to show his hole.

The head swallowed. He quickly opened his fly and freed his cock.

As he fucked the teacher in his office, he knew he was not gonna let him go, no matter what. 

--

You can support my craft further by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust and you can get extra perks such as weekly teasers and +6 advanced chapters for the current tagalog full fiction stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment