If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 20, 2020

[SS-844] Barter Seed


 [BARTER SEED]

“Hello there! You must Chard.”

Chard stopped at the guy who called him while looking for an exact place inside the subdivision. He gasped at the sight of the leaned muscled guy in white briefs standing by the tree.

“A-are you my barter dealer?” Chard asked carefully.

“Yeah I am. Sorry for how I look like. I was sunbathing when you called that you’d be coming,” said the man, “so, do you have your trades?”

Chard held out his pots, “here are my bonsai.”

The dealer took them, “oh gosh. These are pretty. Come with me. I’ll bring you to my garden so you can choose.”

Chard walked into the backyard of the house. He followed the almost naked dealer.

The dealer showed him the large selection of plants in the garden, “you can take any two of these.”


“Oh, wow. They’re so many!” Chard exclaimed as he looked at the diverse choices he had.

However, he could not clearly make a decision. He was too distracted by the sexy dealer who was just beside him. He looked hot while surrounded by all the attractive plants.

“Have you chosen yet?” the dealer followed up after two minutes.

Chard mustered his concentration and tried to focus on the plants. He was torn with three that he still did not have in his own garden.


“I really like these three,” said Chard while pointing as his preferences, “but I don’t have an extra plant for me to trade to you.”

“Well you can just give me your seed,” the dealer suggested.

Chard shook his head, “oh. I also don’t have seeds with me.”

The dealer smirked, “no. I mean this.” Then he skinned down his white briefs and turned around. He then parted his ass cheeks.

“Oh shit. You serious? You’re too hot man!” Chard exclaimed excitedly.

“Yeah. I need to be seeded man! Take my ass and you can take too extra plants if you like,” the dealer said then winked.

Chard did not waste his time. He dropped his shorts and quickly poked his erection at the tender hole.

“Ohhh shit yes. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!” the dealer groaned.

Chard ravaged the asshole with passion. He drank at the sight of the muscular back tightening while he thrusted hard and fast.

“Ohhh my goood yes!” the dealer squealed as cum escaped from his hard dick without touching it. The semen sprinkled on some of the plants.

This was too much for Chard. “Ohhh!” He deposited his seed inside the man’s ass.

The dealer turned to him and kissed him. Then said, “you can stick around and seed me some more, and I’ll give you more for your collection.”

Chard chuckled, “nah. I’ll just get the three. I don’t want to take many plants from you. But yeah. I’ll stick around and fuck you some more.” 

--

You can support my craft further by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust and you can get extra perks such as weekly teasers and +6 advanced chapters for the current tagalog full fiction stories.

Also, this squirtershorts features the alias of one of the tier two patrons. Subscribe to tier two and you'll have this monthly perk as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment