If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 30, 2020

[SS-835] Mask Only

[MASK ONLY]

Before he entered the store, the bodybuilder faced the camera man and said, “hello muscle fans! Welcome to my newest prank video! Let’s see how long it takes before stores kick me out for wearing these skimpy posing trunks!”

The bodybuilder entered the grocery store. As expected, eyes of people shopping and working in the store shot at him. People started whispering to each other.

It did not take five minutes of him checking out the magazines when a store employee to come to him. 

“Sir, we do not allow— nearly naked people in our store. You have to dress up before you shop,” the employee told him.

The bodybuilder sniggered, “that’s alright. I’m a youtube vlogger and I’m just doing a silly experiment. We’ll go now.”

Then the bodybuilder returned with his cameraman in the car.

He talked to the camera while inside, “well, that’s less than five minutes in the grocery. Let’s now try it in our next location! The appliances center. This time, I’ll try to give a little resistance and let’s see how they react.”

So, the drove to the nearby appliance store. When he went in, he got the same reaction from the people inside. He started walking around, pretending to be checking out washing machines.

Soon, an employee walked up to him and said, “sir. I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave unless you wear something decent.”



“No,” the bodybuilder replied with a thundering voice, “it is my right to shop. It is also my right to express my body the way I want to. My privates aren’t exposed anyways.”

“But sir—“

“Go and tell your manager that,” he blurted.

The employee fearfully walked away.

The bodybuilder laughed at the camera, “haha! He looked so scared!”

While he was walking in the refrigerator isle, he was approached by a burly man.




“Sir, you need to dress up or you have to leave my store,” the man with a manager name tag threatened.

“No can do sir. I have rights and I will uphold them— WHAT THE FUCK HEY!”

The bodybuilder was shocked when the man suddenly pawed his trunks pouch. 

“Is this what you want?! You walk in here exposing your body and you want people to drool? You think you’re some sex guy?!” the manager growled, “GET HIM!”

Then ten employees ran to him and held his body.

Even with strong muscles, he was no match for the ten men who were holding him down and bending him over an appliance. His trunks got ripped off.

“Let’s see how you look like when I fuck you on cam!” The manager bellowed and then unzipped his pants, letting out a nine inch hard penis.

“NOOO NOO PLEASE NO!” the manager wailed as the thick cock sliced into him.

“Yeah. Fuck that corny conceited vlogger. His haters will like that,” shouted his camera man. 

-- 


You can further support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can also get other perks such as weekly teasers and early access to 6 chapters of the current tagalog full fiction story!

No comments:

Post a Comment