If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 12, 2020

[SS-827] Tub Loving



[TUB LOVING]

Pallin was patiently waiting inside the hotel room. He was giddy and excited.

He kept brushing the curtains and looking out of the window.

Then he saw a familiar SUV. 

He removed his jeans. He quickly went to the bathroom and filled the tub with water.  


After it had been filled, he dropped some aromatherapy oil and put jasmine flowers.

The door opened and someone spoke, "Pallin, are you here?"

"Yeah. I'm preparing the tub for us," Pallin replied. 

He heard footsteps nearing. He felt arms wrap around his body from behind. 

"Hmmm Pallin, I missed you," the man behind him said, "you know I can't resist you when you wear your briefs like that."

"I missed you too," Pallin said as he turned his head and kissed his man.

They both got naked and dipped into the water. They made out passionately.

"What did you tell the wife this time?" his man asked.

"The usual. Out of town conference," Pallin replied.

The man laughed, "oh gawd, I can still remember you from the conference two years ago when we first met."

"Yeah, we shared the same bedroom. And you seduced me," Pallin recalled.

Pallin felt a hard cock slice into his ass while underwater, "ooooohhhh."

"And I've been fucking this ass monthly ever since..." his man groaned.

"Oh yes..." Pallin started grinding on the cock that made him bisexual. The water splashed as he did. 

It did not take long until he felt cum burst in his insides.

After their first round, they cleaned up under the shower.

Pallin wore his briefs after drying. 



Then he offered a towel to his man.

"You seem less uptight now," the man told him, "you used to top me. Now, you're a willing bottom."

Pallin laughed and then wrapped the towel around his waist. 



"I was straight. You turned me. You made me a reluctant top. Now I'm a slutty bottom," Pallin declared, "gosh. And to think I was so homophobic before I met you."

The man laughed, "well we can keep upping the bar for you."

"How?"

"I have two friends in the area. How about a gang bang, you muscly slut?" the man suggested as he smacked Pallin's pecs.

Pallin blushed, "damn. I hate it. I hate that I am interested in what you're saying." 

--

If you want to support me to continue doing this craft, please support me by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons will get perks such as teasers and 6 advanced chapters of the latest tagalog full story (BDDD).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment