If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 19, 2020

[SS-830] Fencer Bod



[FENCER BOD]

Chard was waiting in the restaurant for someone. He was playing a game while passing the time.

He received a text that his collaborator was getting near. He started fixing his materials.

After a few minutes, his collaborator arrived. He was wearing his fencing gear, except for the helmet.

“Hello Chard!” the fencer greeted. “Sorry, I just finished my practice upstairs and waited for everyone to go.”

Chard stood up, He stared at the guy and said, “dude. You don’t look so muscular to me.”

“Oh, my suit isn’t just flattering,” the fencer replied, a little bit irritated, “I thought we already had a deal?”

Chard was a popular bodybuilder. But he was also a popular fitness photographer. He was paid high to cover competitions and sports. He was good in accentuating the human body in his photos.

Sometimes, he would agree to shoot for free for models. However, he had to make sure that he only shoots the best models. So that his portfolio would be improved.

When the fencer messaged him, he was skeptical about the latter’s offer for a collaboration. Chard knew fencer to be lean, rather than muscled men.

However, the fencer said that if Chard would not be satisfied with his built, he will pay for the services.

Chard sighed, took his camera and other equipment and followed the man. The fencing studio was at the third floor.

There was a large empty space inside. Chard fixed all his apparatus.

He turned to his subject and called him, “we’re ready you can now... woah.”

The upper part of the fencing gear was already down. The upper body of the fencer was already bare.


And Chard’s hunches were wrong. The fencer had a perfectly ripped body.

The fencer smirked upon seeing him impressed. “I’ll start posing.”

The fencer went to the spot and started posing with his sword. Chard excitedly took shots.

The fencer did not need to be directed. He knew how to do his stances in front of the camera. 

Then the model started pushing his uniform down. Revealing a part of his white designer briefs.



Chard swallowed. His eyes were stuck at the bulge.

The fencer grinned, “so, will I pay, or is this a collaboration?”

“Collaboration. Definitely. Your body is so perfect,” Chard spoke.

The fencer further revealed more of the briefs.



Chard felt more and more hot as he continued his work for the next thirty minutes.

“I’m done. I have enough shots,” Chard dismissed.

“Thanks! Your posts on your socmed will definitely get me more modelling gigs,” the fencer said.

Chard cleared his throat, “hey uhm. I really find you hot. C-can I suck you before we wrap-up?”

The fencer laughed, knowing his seduction was successful, “you have to pay me the rate of your services if you want to taste me.”

Chard put his camera away, “deal.”

He heard the man laugh as he crawled, pulled down the briefs and devoured the large cock hungrily. 


--

This story features a tier 2 patron. If you want your name/alias to be assigned to a character in a #squirtershorts story, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can also get other perks such as weekly teasers and early access to 6 chapters of the current tagalog full fiction story!

No comments:

Post a Comment