If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 5, 2020

[SS-824] Overalls Down



[OVERALLS DOWN]

I woke up from my afternoon siesta. Downstairs I found my Dad working on the kitchen plumbing.

He was wearing a blue overall but the top part was already down.

I could see his white briefs exposed.

I stayed hidden at the stairs. I want to see my sexy muscled dad in action.

He was so sweaty. And so manly. 

While he was working his pants kept rolling down. His meagerly covered crotch was now on display. 


The cock straining inside the almost see-through brief is so big.

He is the reason why I am even gay in the first place. It is not hard to salivate when you see a man like this.

He wiped his head. He really was sweating a lot. 



He continued working. But it seemed like he was distracted by his own erection.

It felt uncomfortable to have a large dick trapped inside that small bikini.

He kept trying to fix his boner. But it kept irritating him.


He brought out the penis and started jacking off.

I fondle myself through my pants as he masturbated passionately. He later came all over the sink he was working on.

He turned to me and winked.

I smiled back. My father was really game to do these roleplays.

I ran back to my room and jack off. I thought about what role I would let him play next. Maybe a firefighter. 


--

If you want to support me, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You will get access to perks like teasers and early access to the latest tagalog full fiction of up to 6 chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment