If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

[SS-831] Violet Violence


[VIOLET VIOLENCE]
 
The katana fighter arrived at the boss’ dungeon. He had beaten seven worlds painstakingly. And after two months’ worth of journey, the fighter had finally reached the major villian of the story: the source of all demons that have infected his village. And the reason why most of the soldiers have died to defend their lands.

“Oh Violet Violence, spirit of destruction! I am here! I have surpassed your trials! And I am here to challenge and slay you!” he shouted.

Then all the torch lighting the arena went out for a few seconds. Then all were lit again.

The image of a muscular man with a demon mask appeared in front of him. All he was wearing was a lower garment were encantations were written. His skin was colored violet. 


“Ahhh the Master of Katana. I am so glad to see you! Do you have the will power to slay me to end my wrath in your land?” the violet spirit declared with a gut-wretching voice.

“I have beaten all your minions. I know you are all-powerful. But do not underestimate my physical prowess!” the fighter answered confidently.

The spirit laughed, “you misunderstand me. When I say will power, I mean your mental state!”

“What do you mean?!”

Then the fighter’s mind was engulfed in darkness.


The zanbato fighter arrived at the boss’ dungeon. He had beaten seven worlds painstakingly. And after three months’ worth of journey, the fighter had finally reached the major villian of the story: the source of all demons that have infected his village. And the reason why most of the soldiers have died to defend their lands.


 
He carried his zanbato, a large ancient sword, as entered the dungeon, where the Master of Katana was last seen a month ago.

“Oh Violet Violence, spirit of destruction! I am here! I have surpassed your trials! And I am here to challenge and slay you!” he shouted.

Then all the torch lighting the arena went out for a few seconds. Then all were lit again.

In front of him, the Violet Violence was standing. The spirit looked cunning.

However, in front of the spirit, a naked man was kneeling. It was the Master of Katana sucking the spirit’s large violet cock.

“Ahhhh! The Master of Zanbato!” the spirit recognized, “have you come to serve me like my Katana Sex Slave?”

“What have you done to him?!” the Zanbato fighter asked, horrified.

“He is servicing me! Just like all the man who attempted to defy me. He gives me strength to cast more demons!” 

The katana fighter stood, turned and bent over. As the spirit fucked his ass, his face looked like he was having the time of his life.

“Ughhh. Violet Spirit use me...” the katana master moaned.

Enraged at what has happened to his comrade, the zanbato fighter wielded his sword, “I shall kill you and free him from your sorcery.”

Then the fighter’s mind was engulfed in darkness. 

-- 


You can further support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can also get other perks such as weekly teasers and early access to 6 chapters of the current tagalog full fiction story!

No comments:

Post a Comment