If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 27, 2020

[SS-794] Special Paint



[SPECIAL PAINT]

My journey to create a new painting always leads me here-- to this old, abandoned, ruined house at the corner of the village.

Many say that this house is cursed. No one comes there as it could mean bad luck.

But I always come here.

And him too.

I enter the house and walk through the rubbles. I try to find him while I hold my brush, paint and canvas.

I walk up.

Then I hear moaning.

I look down and there I find him. Naked, as he has always been.

Everybody knew him as the vagrant who has lost his mind and found his refuge in this doomed house.

But for me, he is beautiful.

He sees me. He smiles. He knows I want him to be my subject.

I go down to him. We do not talk. We do not touch.

I go around him. I set my table behind him. I want his back and beatiful butt as my subject for today. 


I start painting.

As soon as he hears my brush hit the screen, he starts feeling himself and fondling his cock.

He keeps jacking off as I keep drawing his masterpiece of a body. 


And when I finish, I take my product. I walk around to face him.

I place the canvas under him.

He moans and cums, splattering his semen on my new creative work. 

I took my painting after his finishing touches and smile at him.

He smiles back.

I turn and walk away.

Everybody knows me as a great nudist painter. They all ask about the yellowish color that accentuates my works.

"It's a special paint," I simply reply. 

--

Please support my craft by subscribing to my patreon: patron.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment