If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 20, 2020

[SS-791] Plumbing Work


[PLUMBING WORK]

“You must be the plumber.”

The plumber flinched when he saw the man who greeted him as he entered the large house. The young handsome man was wearing just black shorts.

“Hi. Yes. Are you the owner?” he replied.

“Yes. I am.”

“What seems to be the problem?” the plumber asked.

“Well, no problem. I just called on you to have a general maintenance check up on our pipes. Preventive.”

“Okay no problem.”

The owner led him to the different plumbing systems in the house for him to check and then left him.

When he went to check in a bathroom, he was surprised when he found a big dildo sunctioned onto the tiled wall.

“Damn. People in this house are kinky.” Then he proceeded to check the pipings.

When he got out, he saw the owner, who was now wearing black boxer briefs, a muscular body in display. 


“Oh sorry, I didn’t know you were here,” the owner apologized, “put the bathroom in my room last. I’m just going to take a bath to freshen up.“

The plumber nodded and went to the kitchen.

Because the kitchen was big, it took him a long time to complete his check.

After an hour, he proceded to the bedroom. It was open. He saw the owner, now wearing a new pair of boxer briefs. 


“Can I come in?” the plumber asked.

“Sure. Go ahead.”

When the plumber entered, he was surprised that there was another dildo hanging on the wall. It was wet and wiggling.

“Damn, did he just use this?” he commented.

He proceded to his work with a hardon starting to form in his pants. He was not into guys. But he was definitely into kinky stuff.

“Ohhh...” he heard from outside.

He panicked and went out into the bedroom. He saw the owner naked, impaling himself on a dildo.

“Oh shit!” the owner reacted.

The plumber smirked, “damn. You are a dildo addict!”

“Yeah, I am,” the owner replied laughing. Then he started moving the dildo into his hole, “want to join me?”

“Yeah can I use the dildo inside the bathoom on me?”

“Sure! That’s clean!”

The plumber got the dildo in the bathroom, got naked and jumped onto the bed with the owner.

He kissed the man as he pushed the long sex toy inside his chute.

--

If you want to support my craft, subscribe to my patreon and experience extra perks! Visit patreon.com/jockwonderlust.



No comments:

Post a Comment